TECHNICAL TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS AND UNIVERSITIES
Would you like to reward yourself with a unique experience? Discover TABU and how wood veneers and decorative surfaces are created!
It is possible to organize technical training sessions addressed to:
- Architects’ Association (4 hours, 4 credits)
- Universities, Design Schools, Academies
Either located directly in TABU, for an Open Day with technical contents, or at the headquarters of the Orders and at the University.
The indicative program for the Order of Architects is the following:
- Natural dyed and multilaminar wood veneers: production technologies, aesthetic and technical characteristics, state-of-the-art decorative surfaces, types of varnishing, design practical cases.
- Light fastness: the veneer and the choice of varnish. Useful knowledge advices starting from the design phase.
- Varnishes for wood: chemistry, technology, color and performance
During the lectures with Architects and at the Universities, participants will receive veneers in A4 size in the different types that can be interesting for architects or students: natural dyed, multilaminar veneers, precious structures (Burls, Pomelé, Figure, Eyes).
The program of the technical-scientific training seminar for Architects is prepared by TABU SpA (Cantù CO) and Sherwin-Williams (Italian headquarters: Mariano Comense CO), a world leader in the production of varnishing products.
Tabu and Sherwin collaborate to offer to architects and carpenters reliable and test-based varnish cycle technical sheets to enhance and protect the wood used in interior design and architecture projects.
To book visits and training meetings, please write to:
Communication and Technical Training Office
email@example.com, tel. +39 031 714493